Great people make great teams and great teams make great companies. At Clomosoft Technologies, our team members are at the center stage of everything we do. We owe our success to our team members.
If you’re the kind of person who is bored or suspicious of corporate life, and wants to try another way, we’re always interested to hear from people ready to try something different. We are looking for passionate, energetic, and talented people to join our team. Working at Clomosoft Technologies offers you a chance to think about important challenges affecting education and change the way people learn online.
Are you passionate about technology? Does open source LAMP based platform cloud, mobility and e-Learning excite you? Come join us and work on some of the complex software systems we’ve delivered, be part of the team, and get mentorship from our senior members who’ve worked in various large organizations. It’s not that straightforward though. Clomosoft Technology is very much what you make of it, and your experience will be shaped by the projects you’re on and the people you work with. We’re also a bunch of entrepreneurs…
We are into web designing, rapid eLearning development and cloud mobility solutions. We create SCORM compliant interactive e-learning courses. We also use rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Studio, Adobe Captivate, Examview, Camtasia, iShare & More… .
We’ve openings in the area of Moodle( Experience:upto 2 years), and LAMP(Experience: upto 3 years). If you are driven by excellence and want to be the integral part of our team, apply for a career at email@example.com
If you firmly believe that you possess that talent, then come, join our team and expose yourself to the world through Clomosoft Technologies with your skills.
- Assist in the development of high performance, highly scalable web applications
- Be involved in all aspects of development — playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
- Be self-motivated to meet aggressive deadlines in a rapid application development environment
- Extensive knowledge of LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) based development
- Experience working with Web Services (e.g. REST, SOAP) in a highly scalable, highly available environment
- Strong fundamental understanding of web application technology
- Good communications skills and organization skills
- Ability and desire to learn new applications/processes/environments
Clomosoft Technologies offers abundant opportunities for professional enhancement through:
- Enabling faster growth
- Encouraging multifunctional skills
- Recognizing and rewarding individual’s performance
- Exposing the team with the latest technologies
Clomosoft Technology(A Software Venture of © 2012 Tevatron Technologies Pvt Ltd) hereafter referred as “TEVATRON” DOES NOT CHARGE ANY MONEY for recruiting candidates in CLOMOSOFT TECHNOLOGY/ TEVATRON TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY nor does it have authorized agencies or firms to conduct recruitment on its behalf. TEVATRON TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED has not appoint any agents/agency/company/individual to make job offers on behalf of the company in lieu of money. Candidates need to be cautious and not trust agencies or individuals charging fees for their services while claiming to be TEVATRON’s representatives. TEVATRON also requests candidates to report such instances/individual names to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that it can take necessary action through the law enforcement agencies. Any offer letter can be verified by writing to email@example.com